Milford Haven Sea Cadets are constantly fundraising in order to keep us afloat and to purchase/maintain or modernise our current facilities and equipment.
Over the next two years we would like to fundraise for the following:
1. New window's for the building
2. New front door and built in ramp to building. - Purchased July 2012, thank you to the Harrier Association for the donation!
3. New Safetyboat
4. Additional Trinity 500 (Rowing Boat)
5. Purchase a Minibus to ease transport costs/requirement. - Purchased March 2012, thank you to those that helped us purchase this.
6. To Tarmac or Concrete back of the Unit for better storage of Trailers/Boats
7. New fencing for the side/back of the Unit
8. To change the upper deck heating to radiators and to box in the stairwell to reduce heat loss
9. New Signage for the Unit. - Purchased October 2012, thank you to those that helped us purchase this.
These are the main things that we would like to concentrate on but we always constantly fundraising to ensure the Building has electricity, gas, water and insurance.
If you think you can organise a fundraising event for us or your business (or you personally) would like to make a donation to Milford Haven Sea Cadets then please contact the Commanding Officer or Chairman on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01646 695443 or simply pop in on a Tuesday or Thursday evening.